Phalanx Defense Systems developed the Tactical Responder™ Body Armor for Tactical Paramedics for use in Active Shooter and Mass Casualty incidents (AS/MCIs) with an emphasis on integrating the Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) and Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TeCC) protocols now becoming standard across the country.
Certified to NIJ Standard 0101.06 threat level IIIA, Tactical Responder™ Body Armor delivers superior ballistic performance characteristics that maximize survivability in a “one-size-fits-most” soft armor vest. Additionally, because the Tactical ResponderTM is not a size-dependent, custom cut system, an agency can deploy the armor system within weeks after placing an order, instead of months. With a high degree of adjustability, this multi-use armor system conforms to any team member’s frame within seconds, allowing for the system to be quickly reconfigurable for shift deployment.
- One of the largest soft armor coverage areas in the industry (Front and back coverage: 216 sq. inches, panel is 12” (w) x 18” (h))
- 5-year warranty on ballistic package, 1-year warranty on outer chassis
- Front and back hook and loop ID attachment system - 1 ¾” (h) x 11 ½” (w)
- Front and back MOLLE modular attachment system (PALS compatible)
- Hook and loop adjustable padded shoulder straps with MOLLE, plus two fixed “D” rings
- Hook and loop adjustable side straps – expandable to accommodate up to a 60” waist
- Not rated for rifle threats
- Blast mitigation configuration
- Deploy as a hand-held ballistic shield
- Unisex, One size fits most
- Berry Compliant, made with pride in Gainesville, FL, USA
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed