Loaded with pure copper Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets, the DPX line offers deep penetration with 100% weight retention. These revolutionary bullets from Barnes are made of 100% copper and contain no lead. When the bullet expands, four razor-sharp cutting petals are created, allowing the bullet to penetrate farther through tough bone and tissue. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA: This bullet loaded in this ammunition is certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meets the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.
- Caliber: 6.8mm Remington SPC
- Bullet Weight: 110 Grains
- Bullet Style: Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullet Hollow Point Lead-Free
- Case Type: Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 2400 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 1407 ft. lbs.