This can be fired in a 22 magnum -
For a detailed explanation http://www.chuckhawks.com/22WRF.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMMkJb6bBDk video explaining differences
A variety of Winchester, Remington, and Stevens single-shots and repeater rifles were offered from 1890 onward, but new rifles are not made for this cartridge. .22 WRF ammunition is periodically offered by commercial makers for use in the old guns. It can be fired in any rifle chambered for the more powerful .22 WMR. The shorter WRF cartridge may be limited to single shot use in WMR rifles, since it may not feed from WMR length magazines, depending on design.
This cartridge is made for Winchester Model 1890 and 1906 rifles, providing solid performance without harming soft steel barrels. This ammunition is recommended for small game hunting, varmint hunting and pest control. This ammunition is new production and non-corrosive.
- This is not for revolvers. Most 22 WRF revolvers have undersized bores that cannot use a jacketed bullet.
- This WRF ammunition is not 22 Magnum. It is a different cartridge.
- This WRF ammuntion is not 22 Winchester Automatic.
- Caliber: 22 Winchester Rimfire (WRF)
- Bullet Weight: 45 Grains
- Bullet Style: Jacketed Hollow Point
- Muzzle Velocity: 1300 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 169 ft. lbs.
Customers also viewed